Monday, November 30, 2015

When the Practice is Harder Than the Prayer

Christian's let's face a reality.  It is harder to practice what we preach, than to preach what we practice.

When our prayers are harder to practice than to pray, we keep praying and asking God for strength to honor Him in our practice of Christianity so that He is glorified (Matt. 5:16).
Here is a prayer to focus on practicing:

Lord, throughout the Bible You display a pattern of calling Your children to do a job, and You end up doing the heavy lifting with Your mighty works.  Lord, I desire to be Your available and willing servant as Gideon was.  I desire to live out my calling without "igotthisitis", I
desire to have those special intimate meetings with You, and I desire
enjoying You doing the impossible in and through me.  "Spirit of the Living
God fall fresh on me.  Spirit of the Living God fall fresh on me. Break me,
melt me, mold me, fill me.  Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me."  In
the name of Jesus, the Son of the Living God I pray, amen. 

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E Kennedy, Sr.





God Bless

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
pastorkennedyMZO.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment