Friday, March 8, 2019

Need a Little Guidance Today?

Need a Little Guidance Today?

Stuck on something right now? Needed to deal with it in the past, and today it is back with vengeance?
Listen to how God personifies His wisdom in Proverbs 8:17: "I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me."
Love, desire, receive, and use God's wisdom (Proverbs 8).
How? Stop, and show Him respect, and simply ask. Stop, back off, settle down, and honor God. Pray: "Lord forgive me for leaning on me. Please give me You wisdom and understanding." Immediately, God's navigation system will begin. Follow His prompts and you will arrive at God's perfect destination every time.
Worshipping God with others this weekend is a great way to honor God (set your clock up for daylight savings).

God Bless,
Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment