Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What Do You Say About Your Experience With Jesus

25 He answered, “Whether or not He’s a sinner, I don’t know. One thing I do know: I was blind, and now I can see! ” 
(John 9:25).

A man born blind was healed by Jesus and the critics of Jesus could not give Jesus the credit.  The critics said Jesus was not from God, or a sinner (John 9:16), and put people out of the synagogue for believing in Jesus.

I love the healed man's confession.  You can say whatever you want about Jesus, but I must testify about my personal experience: "I once was blind, but now I see"!!!

Today people still refuse to give Jesus credit for His work on earth to restore humankind back to God.  Some of them are violent and will kill us for expressing our belief in Jesus.
We must be like the healed blind man and boldly share with others what Jesus did for us.
Just tell the truth and watch God touch people through your testimony.

Hopefully you made plans to stop on Thanksgiving Day to reflect on God's numerous blessing in your life.

You are invited to Mt. Zion's annual Thanksgiving Service 10:00 to 12:00 noon).

God Bless,

Pastor Kennedy (MZO)

No comments:

Post a Comment