Tuesday, June 23, 2015

God's People Leading Healing

In light of the racially motivated act of home-grown terror in Charleston,
South Carolina, on June 17, 2015, the church must address the question of
what can we do to make a difference.

One solution is all Christians, can join a movement that leads to spiritual
healing in America.  God is angry with America because too many of His
people (Christians) are comfortable living in sin.

I agree with my former boss, Charles "Chuck Colson," when he said on
national television, "America has a sin problem."

Christians, when the law-makers, and the law-enforcers, and the community
leaders are law breakers, we have the chaos, violence, and difficulty that
we see here in America.  We will never successfully legislate ourselves out
of sin.

God gave the solution for healing in a nation when He is angry with His
people in II Chron. 7:12-15.

Christians, we can turn God's anger away from us by:

Humbling ourselves (submit our entire life under God's authority)

Being intercessory prayer warriors (not just self-centered prayer)

Seeking God’s face (seek, understand, and obey God's Word)

Turning from wicked ways (make a complete change in life)

Here is a personal prayer to consider: Lord, I feel honored that You
entrusted me with the responsibility to help lead spiritual healing in my
home, in the church, in the community, throughout the nation, and beyond. I
humble myself before You, and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins,
and unrighteousness.  Please deliver me from any habits that You consider
wicked.  Lord, as the deer, who was chased all night long by predators, and
is thirsty for the streams of water, so I long for You with all my heart.  I
love You deeply.  All these things I ask in the name of Jesus, amen.


God Bless,

Pastor Kennedy 
Mtzionontario.com

No comments:

Post a Comment