Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Prayer to Move Forward after a Setback

Once you have a setback in life, don't give up.  Here is a prayer to help.

Dear Lord, thank You for having mercy on me and giving me another chance to
experience a full and meaningful life.  I know my sins could have resulted
in my death and possibly the death of others, but You had mercy and forgave
me, and now I have the victory.  Thank you Lord.  Lord, I need Your faith
builder program to move forward with confidence in every area of my life.
Lord, to show my gratitude for You not giving me what I deserve, I commit to
show honor and respect for You based on the truth found in Your Word.  Lord,
I will worship and bow down before You, and only You. Father, I love You
deeply.  In the mighty, and matchless name of Jesus, I pray, amen.   

God Bless

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
Mtzionontario.com

PS:  make sure you get to church.





No comments:

Post a Comment