Saturday, August 17, 2019

My Birthday Reflection

My Birthday Reflection:

I praise God for another birthday.
My security is in Christ (I am loved unconditionally in Christ - Rom. 5:6-8).
My significance is in Christ (I am valued by God unconditionally and making a contribution in the lives of others - Eph. 2:6-10).
My identity is in Christ (I am a child of God - John 1:12).
My interdependence is in Christ (I need others and others need me - Rom. 12:5).
My intimacy is in Christ (I give love and receive love - John 13:34-35).
God still uses Prov. 3:5-6 to shape my life for His glory.
I thank God for my beautiful wife, children, parents and siblings on both sides, my beloved Mt Zion Church of Ontario family, other church families, and all the people and groups I am homered to serve.
My desire is to give God a lifetime of faithful service.
God Bless,
Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment