Friday, December 6, 2019

Just Say: “Thank You”


Momma always taught us that people do not have to be nice, and when they are, say thank you.  After pastoring at Mt. Zion church of Ontario for 21 years, the Mt. Zion family, and friends once again graciously expressed their love to my family and to me.  Thank you Mt. Zion and friends for being loving.  Romans 12:5, describes us as many members of one body intricately connected together, which makes us an eternal family.  After 21 years, I am still delighted to serve alongside of my Mt. Zion family.  We are not a perfect church, but we are a church committed to loving God (Matt. 12:28-30), loving each other (John 13:34-35), loving others (Mark 12:31), and pursuing the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20).

Christians, join me in praising God for His loving people at Mt. Zion, Ontario.

God Bless,
Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment