Friday, April 17, 2020

Safety In Jesus

As more people in the US are tested, unfortunately the over 687,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases will obviously increase.  Therefore, continue with best practices to stay safe.  Also hydrate (include hot fluids), exercise, rest, enjoy family, avoid isolation, help seniors and the vulnerable, complete your Census 2020 form to bring valuable resources to your area, pray for families in crisis, and for those serving at all levels during this pandemic.  Christian's, God is speaking through C.O.V.I.D-19, especially here in the U.S.  Let's pray, seek God's face, change our wicked ways, and watch our God work (II Chron. 7:14).

Mt. Zion will continue remote prayer, bible studies, worship services, and meetings until further notice. Moreover, in addition to our online giving options, the Sunday "drive-up and drop off" your offering at church from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, will continue each Sunday.

This Sunday, I look forward to talking to you about safety in Jesus.  Be encouraged.

God Bless,
Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pastor,
    Thank you for the powerful word you gave today. I'm so happy we are able to still attend service through our Media Ministry. My father's church does not have online ministry, so he and my step-mom have been joining in every Sunday, a true blessing.

    I'm reaching out to you via the Blog because I sent a message via the info@mtzion email account, but am not sure if you received the message. I am getting married next year, and want to know how I secure you as my officiant. My information follows ...
    Member: Rhonda Marie Smith
    Fiancé: Jeffery G. Cooper (you met him @ the Men's Retreat & spoke to him on the phone; he wants to join the bike ministry)
    Date: 06-26-2021
    Venue: The Kellogg House

    You can reach me via phone/text/email

    rhondamarie100@gmail.com
    323.828.3157

    ReplyDelete