Friday, September 18, 2020

When The Days Are Long And The Nights Are Short

When the days are long and the nights are Short, II Tim. 4:1-6, is my "go to" passage. I need strength beyond myself (v.1). I am reminded to keep making loyal followers of Jesus (v. 2). I am reminded that suffering is a part of being a soldier (v. 3). I am reminded to focus on pleasing Jesus (v. 4). I am reminded to remain discipline and follow God's rulebook (v. 5). And I am reminded to work hard like a farmer (v. 6). I trust you will find encouragement is these verses.

Here are a couple highlights. Please join the Police Forum this Tuesday 9/22/20, from 5:00 -7:00 pm. In this second forum, our Law Enforcement Leaders will focus on answering questions from the public. Mt. Zion Ontario and the Ontario Police Department are hosting this forum.
Go to: Mtzionontario.com/policefourm to submit your questions and join the forum.

I trust you are prayerfully considering reconnecting safely at our outdoor worship service each Sunday at 8:00 am.

God Bless,
Pastor Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment