Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Decrease?

Our human nature and our cultural influences push us to promote ourselves and target "me, myself, and I" and live individualistic lives versus the body life God prescribes in I Cor. 12.

John the Baptist gives us a healthy world view in John 3:30: "He must increase, but I must decrease.

Christian's let us practice what John the Baptist practiced when Jesus came on the scene in his baptizing ministry.  Although John was popular in his baptizing ministry, John pointed to Jesus as the primary fiqure to look to and follow.

Christians on this day allow Jesus to increase in your life, especially in your relationships with others.  Instead of reacting in the flesh, respond in Christ.  Allow Jesus to increase in the way you love God, and in the way you love your neighbor as yourself.

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment