Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Bible Never Gets Old

With the Country divided behind the election, hate groups emboldened to disrespect and harm people and property, people rejecting biblical values to pursue what God calls sin, and people on the edge, God's Word is fresher than the morning news.  God put a word of encouragement in I Peter 4 to encourage His children.


  1. Stand out as a Christian by your godly lifestyle (I Pet. 4:1-6).
  2. Be a sober prayer warrior (I Pet. 4:7).  Despite the new California law, this ought to help Christians avoid being sucked into the smoking marijuana movement (see also Eph. 5:18).
  3. Be loving without complaining        (I  Pet. 4:8-9).
  4. Use your spiritual gift for the good of God's kingdom (I Pet. 4:10-11).
  5. Rejoice when persecuted for doing the right thing (I Pet. 4:12-16).
  6. Remember God is the just Judge and you can entrust your soul to His care (I Pet. 4:17-19).


God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment