Thursday, December 22, 2016

One Little Detail.

Every time I read the Christmas Story, one little detail encourages me beyond my imagination.  Look at the final words in the dialogue between Mary and the angel Gabriel.

"For nothing will be impossible with God." And Mary said, "Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her (Luke 1:37-38).  NASB


Christians, as we approach Christmas or any other day, keep a powerful biblical promise in your heart, and consistently function as a servant of the Most High God. 


  1. The Promise: "There is nothing impossible for God" (Luke 1:37).
  2. The Practice:  "Lord, I am your bondservant," use me for Your purpose and plan (Luke 1:38).


God Bless,


Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment