Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Summer Growth?

Summer Growth?

Some of the most delectable fruits and vegetables reach their full flavor from the summer sun.
What about you?
Use the summer sun for meaningful vacation time, and other fun things connected to summer to grow in your faith.  Before you jump into the day, try taking at least 30 minutes to read God’s Word and pray about one life principle from what you read and practice it all day.  For instance in Eph. 4:32, I might pray about “be kind to one another” and buy my wife flowers, clean the entire kitchen, or take her to drink tea at Starbucks.  I can also buy someone groceries, or help a neighbor with a project, wash someone car for free, teach a class, etc.
Christians use this summer to walk in union with Jesus and grow deeper in your faith (Colossians 2:6-7).
FYI, I am resuming consistently using my journaling system to grow this summer.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment