What Are Christians Leaders Doing?
Christian leaders responsible for millions of families internationally are committed to the effort to slow the spread of COVID-19. At Mt Zion, we too are committed to these efforts. Hence, as we plan our worship experience this weekend, you can expect the following:
1. Seating space spread out in the sanctuary to a limit of 250, or a healthy distance.
2. Worship services presented on screens in the Mt Zion Cafe, and in classrooms next to the sanctuary.
3. Lysol disinfectants used in our meeting areas.
4. Our continuing emphasis on preventative practices (washing hands, keeping hands out of face, avoiding direct flow of coughs and sneezes, stay hydrated with healthy fluids, get rest, exercise, and stay home if you are sick).
5. Our ongoing love for people who choose to not hug right now.
6. A sermon to help us better understand COVID-19, and how prayer power will make a difference.
7. Services available on YouTube at 10:30 am
8. Our commitment to not operate out of fear, but wisdom, collaboration with credible medical and disease control experts, and increasing faith in our God, all with a view to help others.
God is still in control, and He will guide us through this crisis as He done throughout history (Psalm 91).
Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.