Saturday, May 30, 2020

God Is Still Speaking To America

God is still speaking to America.  Consider Prov. 25:4: “Remove the impurities from silver, and the sterling will be ready for the silversmith” (NLT).  American’s want to heal from COVID-19, but the evil that fuels the ongoing killing of unarmed black men, and other injustices are impurities that hinder our healing.  The ongoing violence toward black communities is an old demonic post-slavery strategy to make black people feel inferior, and expendable, to spread fear, and stop progress.  Sadly, many churches overtly, and some unknowingly perpetuate these racist values. Just as Holy Spirit-filled Christians spoke out, and fought against slavery, we too, with Holy Spirit power, must condemn and fight these anti-Christian values, and practice “one body, many members,” Christianity (I Cor. 12).
This weekend, I will discuss how improving our prayer lives will help us.  I will also discuss how good cops must pray and ask God to show them how to expose rogue cops, and stop the violence in American policing (go to Mtzionontario.com, scroll down, and click watch).

God Bless,
Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

1 comment:

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete