Friday, January 22, 2016

Trust God?

Whatever you are going through today, trust God!

Call on Him.  He is waiting to her your cry.  In fact, God leans in, and is eager to hear from us.  

Listen to this: I love the LORD, because He hears My voice and my supplications.
2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live (Psalm 116:1-2).

Whatever you are going through is a burden right?  It is on your mind, and it is heavier than the norm.  It adds a noticeable weight to what you are already dealing with.  Right?

Listen to this: Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,
7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you (I Peter 5:6-7).

Wait, one more thing.  When dealing with a long term matter that has you sick and tired of being sick and tired, and not knowing what to say to God at this point, read Romans 8:26-28.

Christians, on this day, let us all trust God (Proverbs 3:5-6).

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.








No comments:

Post a Comment