Wednesday, February 3, 2016

God's Mercy Window of Ministry Opportunity

Judges 16, Sampson finally woke up and took his calling by God seriously.  He was distracted most of his adult life with the enemy's women.  The last Philistine woman he dealt with got him into serious trouble with God.  She had his hair cut and he lost his power.

While humiliated in a Philistine prison (I call it the Philistine Federal Penitentiary, at Gaza City), God showed Samson a mercy window of opportunity.  

I am not sure wher you are today, but God is giving you another chance to serve Him.  Here is a prayer to help you move forward:

Dear Lord, thank You for being the God of all mercy, and
giving me another chance.  I admit I had some days just like Samson, where I
was distracted and operated independently of You, but now I see the mercy window of ministry opportunity that You opened just for me.  Lord, I do not want to repeat my past mistakes and blow off Your work as insignificant.
Therefore, keep me close to You in prayer, keep me in fellowship with the
right people, and keep me in Your Word.  Father, as I humbly serve You, I
desire total satisfaction in You, and for You to find satisfaction in me.  I
love You.  In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
mtzionontario.com







No comments:

Post a Comment