Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Prayer will Prevent a Breakdown

As you think about all that Hannah went through over many years as described in I Samuel 1, (that other wife constantly irritating her, making her feel worthless, causing her to half eat, and making her cry), how in the world did Hannah avoid a breakdown?
Why didn't Hannah throw up her hands and quit?

Hannah's prayer in I Samuel 2:1-10, gives several insights into how to reach your breakthrough versus a breakdown.

Here are two insights that we shared in the sermon in 3/6/16:
Prayer kept Hannah's heart open for healing.
Prayer kept Hannah focused on the works of God.

You can view the message on mtzionontario.com & click online messages (view by 3/9/16).

Christian's as you face ongoing personal attacks, Hannah's story, and her response to evil can help you.

This prayer can also help:

Dear Lord, I thank you for saving me from a breakdown.  Lord I see vividly
how Hannah's prayer life was central to her overcoming breakdown conditions,
and reaching her breakthrough living.  Lord, I see You as the True God, and
The Just Judge, Who turns the tables in life because You are always in
control.  Lord, I trust You afresh with every aspect of my life. Guide me
each step through the landmines of a breakdown, as I enjoy Your supernatural
heart treatment program, and as I connect with You through breakthrough
prayer, and enjoy breakthrough living.  I love You deeply.  I pray these
things in the name of Jesus, Amen.

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
mtzionontario.com





No comments:

Post a Comment