Monday, April 4, 2016

Make Sure You Stop to Pray

King David, the famous king over Israel, had a season in his life when he did not pray.  You can check out this series at one of the weekend services or on Ustream (mtzionontario.com).

Life without pray is very dangerous to believers.  Therefore we must stop allowing what we think is so important to overshadow our prayer life.

Here is a prayer to help:  Dear Lord, thank you for the real life examples in the
Bible of how People who loved You, made mistakes.  Father, You said David
was a man after Your own heart, and You chose to reveal what happened when
David did not pray so that I can learn about the danger of life without
prayer. Father, life comes at me very fast, and I need You to help me stay
in prayer so that I get to You before the lust of my eyes feed the lust of
my flesh, and the boastful pride of life infect me with "Igotthisitis."  I
am depending on You to lead me and guide me along the way.  Lord, if You
lead me, I will not stray.  I love You, in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
mtzionontario.com





No comments:

Post a Comment