Thursday, March 9, 2017

How About Some Wisdom Today?


The solution to one of my greatest frustrations in relating to God was getting wisdom.  My diligent study produced my knowledge of accounting, but I needed and wanted more than accounting knowledge.

Then I discovered Prov. 2:1-6, & 9:10.

What a huge relief.  I simply needed to show reverence for God and ask Him for wisdom. 

Prov. 9:10: The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Prov. 2:6: For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.


Christian's, with deep-seated reverence for God, ask God to help you practically apply knowledge (wisdom) to your daily opportunities from His eternal reservoir.


God Bless,


Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment