Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Treat Others with More Balance

King David did things deserving of death. God confronted David and David fell on his face before God and confessed his sins, and God forgave him and spared his life.
According to Rom 3:23, we too have sinned and failed to satisfy God's righteous standards.  We too like David deserve to die, but when we gave our hearts to Jesus, God forgave us and spared our lives.

Having received God's mercy, and His grace, determine to treat others with more balance.  Be kind, tender hearted, and forgiving (Eph. 4:32).

Here is a prayer to help: My Dear Heavenly Father, words cannot articulate the joy I feel deep in my soul for Your perfect balance.  I realize that justice could destroy me for my disobedience to
Your Word, but because of Your mercy, I do not get what I deserve.  Father,
You also sprinkle Your grace on my consequences, which I do not deserve.
Father, based on Your perfect balance in my case, I desire to have balance
in my dealings with others.  Forgive me for being insensitive, unfair, and
harsh in my dealings with others, and help me to be kind, tenderhearted, and
forgiving.  I love You deeply.  In the name of Jesus I pray.  Amen.

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.





No comments:

Post a Comment