Thursday, June 11, 2015

Do Life With God On Your Side

Despite masses of people rebelling against, and ignoring God's
established principles for the good of society, and rejecting God and His
Word in general, keep God on your side.  If others replace God with things,
trends, people, and untested theories rooted human based reasoning, you have
enough sense to keep God on your side. Keep God on your side so that you
have a full and meaningful life (John 10:10).  Do life with God on your
side.  

Here is a prayer to consider:

Dear Lord, I never want to take "trouble free" moments for
granted.  I realize that You put the incident between Balaam and Balak in
the Bible to remind me that I have unseen enemies who want to destroy me
because I am connected to You.  Father, despite the enemies attempts to
destroy me, I thank you for Your persistent protection in my life.  Father,
You are much bigger than anything I can think, say, or imagine therefore,
protect me from putting other people, or things in your place.  I put my
total trust in You, and I want You by my side.  In the Name of Jesus I pray,
amen.  

FYI: The story of Balak and Balaam is found in Numbers 22-24.

The Lord Bless You and Keep You,

Pastor Kennedy (MZO)
Mtzionontario.com

No comments:

Post a Comment