Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Refuse to Change God's Standards for Your Life


People work overtime to figure out ways to change Christian Standards.  Every serious Christian should feel this pressure.
According to Rom. 12:2, the pressure will continue.
So what do we do?  Refuse to be pressed into the mold of the worlds system.  Instead of changing your Christian Standards, be transformed by your Christian standards.

Let God change your thinking through His Word so that your life will change, and you will know God's good and acceptable, and perfect will for your life.

Rom. 12:2:
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

Here is a prayer to help: 

Lord, I realize that You have rock solid standards, and I want to obey You and not think of myself as an exception to Your standards.
Lord protect me when I am tempted to forget about others and get carried
away with the forbidden, and help me to focus on the established standards
found in Your Word. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment