Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What are Your Non-Negotiable Values?


Christians, no matter how the culture changes, despite the new styles, new
beliefs, new non-beliefs, and the new laws, certain things for God's
children are non-negotiable.  Set your heart to honor God, and refuse to
compromise your Christian values. 

Here is a prayer to help, based on the non-negotiable principles found in
Joshua 5, when The Children of Israel were barely in the Promised Land.

Lord, I am committed to practicing non-negotiable Promised Land Behavior.
Identifying with You is non-negotiable (I will be clearly identified as Your
child wherever I am). Celebrating to remember Your persistent love is
non-negotiable (I will celebrate the Lord's Supper as a reminder of Your
love as the Children of Israel celebrated Passover). Continuing my daily
dependence on You is non-negotiable (I will depend on You to provide for me
each day), and Reverencing You is non-negotiable (I will worship You each
time You reassure me of Your power and promises).  Father, I am Your child.
Keep my heart set, and my mind made up to never compromise the things that
are non-negotiable.  My Heavenly Father, I anticipate You uniquely showing
up in my circumstances, and when You do, I will worship You.  I love You.
Amen.

God Bless

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, 
Mtzionontario.com





No comments:

Post a Comment