Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Midweek Alignment

Midweek Bible Study and or Prayer Meeting are great ways to get strength and encouragement to resist defeat in a compromising culture.

Stay in the Word, and around people committed to live for Jesus despite what others do.  
Here is a prayer to help.

Lord, compromise is all around me.  Even people close to me compromise.  I even find myself struggling with compromise.  Please forgive me for anything I have done to compromise Your high standards.  
Father, I thank You for not abandoning Your people in a compromising culture.  Lord deal with me, and build my relationship with You, such that You can use me to take a strong stand for You.  Take away my fear with Your peace, and
intervene in the midst of persecution.  I place my life, and my total trust
in Your capable hands.  Use me as a vessel of honor, sanctified, and
qualified for Your use.  I love You deeply.  In the name of Jesus, I pray,
amen. 


God Bless,


Pastor Brian Kennedy, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment