Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Stick to God's Standards

Why Stick to God's high standards in a world full of people who compromise God's standards.  We can even see where we compromised God's standards in our lives.
Why get up, ask God to forgive us, and go back to God's standards with a total commitment?

1.  Standards are needed for Inevitable Transitions (Judges 1:1; 2:10-13).

2.  God's Standards are for the Good of His Children, and for society (Deut. 10:12-13).

3.  Compromise will Result in Sure Failure (Judges 1:19-34; 2:10-15).

Here is a prayer to help:

Dear Lord, help me to stick to the standards found in your
Word.  Even when I have opportunities to compromise, give me the strength to
maintain the "me and my house" mentality.  Father, instead of being easily
led astray into darkness, help me to be a leader who leads others into the
light.  Lord, on this business emphasis Sunday, I pray for every Christian
Business to be salt and light, and bless each business that is pleasing to
You, to thrive and not just survive. I love You.  In Jesus' name, I pray,
amen.

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
Mtzionontario.com





No comments:

Post a Comment