Friday, October 21, 2016

The Influence of Your Godly Lifestyle


Our walk talks much louder than our talk.

Christians, non-Christians really want to know if we are "for real."

Non-Christians are making decisions for Christ based on what they hear from the Word of God, the prompting of the Holy Spirit, and yes, by the way the see Christians live.   Non-Christians are especially watching those of us who share Christ with others.  Non-Christians want to see God's life changing power in our lives by the way we live.


God inspired Paul to put it this way:

"Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as not beating the air;  27 but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified" (I Cor. 9:26-27).


Christians, the way we live matters, and does influence non-Christians in their deciding to give their hearts to Jesus.

Live today as if someone is watching you to decide if Jesus is real.  The truth is, someone really is watching.


God Bless,


Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.

1 comment: