Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Jesus is Watching His Church

In the book of Revelation chapters one and two, Jesus addressed seven churches.

The stand out principle as I read these powerful insights, words of encouragement, rebuke, and correction again is, Jesus is totally tuned into every local church.  Jesus is watching how we behave individually and collectively.

Every time I read the words in Rev. 2:4:
"But I have this against you, that you have left your first love," I must stop and check my level of love.  Brian, do you love God with everything you have?  Brian, do you still have increasing zeal for God?

Just check where you are today.  Jesus is watching you and more than willing to help you get back on track:

Rev. 2:5a:  "Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first..."

God Bless,


Pastor Kennedy (MZO)



No comments:

Post a Comment