After being flogged (to strike or beat repeatedly), the Apostles and early Christians continued to teach and preach Jesus as the Christ.
I noticed several things that was included in their preaching and teaching ministry from Acts 1-5.
1) Authentic miracles were connected to their ministry.
2) They had boldness in carrying out the Great Commission.
3) They endured persecution with joy.
4) They preached the whole message of the Christian life (the Apostles doctrine).
5) They were on one accord (in unity).
6) They continued to fellowship.
7) They continued in prayer.
What are you consistently doing to build the kingdom of God?
Pastor Kennedy (MZO)