Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Be a Witness for The Lord

According to the Pew Research Center, we have more than 2 billion Christians in the world (2010 report).

Christians we will grow much faster and reach more people for Christ when every Christian is a witness for the Lord.

Here is a simple format to present the gospel message:

God's Love (John 3:16).
Our Human problem (Rom. 3:23).
God's Solution (Rom. 5:8).
Our Human Response (Rom. 10:9-10).

Christian's we do not win people to the faith through violence, coercion, crafty aurguments full of proof texts, or by deceit.  We simply present the message about Jesus in the Power of the Holy Spirit, and we watch God draw people to a meaningful relationship with Himself (Rom. 1:16).

Here is a helpful prayer for each of us:

Lord thank You for the person who shared the life-changing gospel message
about Jesus with me.  Lord, I also thank You for giving me the privilege to
share this powerful message with others.  Lord, please forgive me for the
times I neglected to share the gospel with someone who needed Jesus.  Fill
me afresh with Your Holy Spirit, so that I will look for opportunities to
boldly share this life-changing message, and help others come to know Jesus,
just as someone helped me come to Jesus.  I love You. Amen.

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
mtzionontario.com

No comments:

Post a Comment