Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sometimes We Are The Problem.

Sometimes we are the problem.  When we humbly face ourselves and allow God to reveal our problem, and the consequences for our actions, we need to cry out to God.  God will answer us and reveal the corrective action we need to follow.  Joshua 6 & 7 paints a nice picture of what I just described.

Here is a great prayer to get us back on track.

Lord, I realize that You have rock solid standards, and I want to obey You
and not think of myself as an exception to Your standards.  Lord show me if
I am stuck, or if my progress is stunted because of some willful
disobedience in my life.  Lord, fix my heart as I cry out to You each day,
so that my heart is pure before You.  Keep my ears open to hear You speak
corrective action into my life and help me to respond to You with
unquestioning obedience.  Lord, if I need to be pruned, I know You are
merciful and gracious and will make me better as you trim away the people
and things in my life that are preventing me from full productivity.  I
submit myself to Your loving touch.  In the name of Jesus I pray, amen. 

God Bless,

Pastor Brian E. Kennedy, Sr.
Mtzionontario.com













No comments:

Post a Comment